Please find below details of our exam timetables for GCSE, GCE and our year 10 mock exams. All students and parents/carers must ensure they know when their exams are, and attend these exams promptly. If you have any queries about times or dates, please speak to a member of staff immediately or contact our exams administrator via email.
Please also ensure you are clear about and understand the rules to sitting examinations – these are outlined below:
- You must be on time for all your examinations
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination
- You must not:
- sit an examination in the name of another candidate;
- have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator
- If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator
Mobile phones and technology
Can all students please ensure that they do not bring mobile phones, iPods, MP3/4 players or smartwatches into the examination room. No potential technological/web enabled sources of information must be present.
Possession of any of these unauthorised items is a serious offence and could result in disqualification from your examination and your overall qualification.
To ensure you are not at any risk of these items being brought into an examination, please leave them at home. You are not then causing a risk to your own and others’ examination success.
For any former students wishing to collects any certificates, these are available for collection from main reception between 8.00am and 4.00pm. If you wish someone else to collect them for you, please give them a signed letter of authority or email the main office.