Please find below the provisional timetables for exams taking place in Summer 2020. If you have any questions about the schedule, please contact Mrs Karch at the academy.
Wednesday 24 June 2019 will be a ‘contingency day’ for all exam boards in the UK. In line with Ofqual’s exam system contingency plan, this is an additional day at the end of the exam period. It will only be used in the event of major local or national disruption to summer 2020 exams, in which case it is possible that timetable dates could be affected up to and including the contingency day.
Students are reminded that they will need to make sure that they are available until 24 June 2020.
Please ensure you are clear about and understand the rules to sitting examinations – these are outlined below:
- You must be on time for all your examinations
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination
- You must not:
– sit an examination in the name of another candidate;
– have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator
- If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator
Mobile phones and technology
Can all students please ensure that they do not bring mobile phones, iPods, MP3/4 players or smartwatches into the examination room. No potential technological/web enabled sources of information must be present.
Possession of any of these unauthorised items is a serious offence and could result in disqualification from your examination and your overall qualification.
To ensure you are not at any risk of these items being brought into an examination, please leave them at home. You are not then causing a risk to your own and others’ examination success.
For any former students wishing to collects any certificates, these are available for collection from main reception between 8.00am and 4.00pm from 25 November 2019. If you wish someone else to collect them for you, please give them a signed letter of authority or email the main office.